EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Design Services
EMC Hardware Design
EMC schielding concept and grounding concept
- In a good EMC design
- All the sensitive elements of your system are correctly isolated and protected from electromagnetic agressions
- The product noisy elements are under control, meaning that they do not exceed pollution levels specified by standards
It is much easier and cheaper to prevent EMC problems than to cure them.
- A grounding concept identifies
- All metallic and conductive parts
- The connections (or isolation) between them and product reference ground
- The connection resistance (where possible)
PCB Layout review
- A shielding concept identifies
- All the sensitive or noisy parts/areas/signals
- The shielding material to choose depending on the wished effect
Carefull PCB layout is the essential start to secure a perfect EMC design.
- Main tasks include
- The correct routing of impedance controlled lines
- The adequate separations between noisy and sensitive lines
- The optimal component placement
- The adapted filtering
- A layout optimization for minimized crosstalk
EMC 3D Simulation
EMC simulation helps you visualizing the hot electromagnetic spots of your product while the project is still in virtual state.
Check our 3D Simulation section to learn more.
EMC test assistance
Not familiar with the world of EMC?
We are here to teach, guide and help you with the EMC test and principles.
We can even do some tests in house (depending on the project).
EMC certification/ Qualification assistance
Are you lost in the jungle of EMC certification and official tests?
Not sure about which test is applicable to your product?
We are here to help you and guide you to choose which test your product requires.